Monday, April 29, 2013

Centerfold


Only the highest quality of girl can be deemed a centerfold. 


Call me and find out why my name is the first name that pops up when you google search phone sex kingdom!


The idea of making you feel comfortable is my main focus. Because when you get comfy, I get to enjoy it more. Finding out what makes you bite your lip, dig your hands into the sheets, and curl your toes makes my clit ache. Sharing those deep dark secrets of yours...and I am sharing mine. You want to explore your body...and so do I. Satisfying you over and over again until you are too addicted to stop. And doing all of it with a young, sweet, girly voice; I give you exactly what you need the first time, every time. ;)

Made just for you, I am here to tease, please, and squeeze the come right out of your aching dick!
I'm real and I don't squeal. True satisfaction begins with dialing the juiciest of phone sex kingdom's phone sluts...

Jamie

888-313-7155

4pm-1am pst Monday-Thursday. 
8pm-1am pst Friday.
By appointment Saturday/Sunday.
Now offering morning and weekend hours! Check it out Here!

Yahoo/Aim: juicyjamie89

    My Personal Blog     My Kingdom Blog     FAQ Page     Specials
$2/min 10 minute minimum.
All major credit and gift cards accepted.
Billed discretely as S & D Design
Nudes with every paid call sent directly to your email.
*All specials are added to a 10 minute minimum call

No comments:

Post a Comment